Being youthful is something all of us desire; so much that we are ready to spend massively on expensive anti-aging creams and cosmetics. None of us want to be called an ailing and old aunt or uncle, don’t we? Youth is desired by all of us, isn’t it? Until we die, we all want to live healthy and young all through the years of our lives. It is common among all of us that by the time we reach our late 20s, we start worrying about the aging signs, weakness and fear of getting old.
If you have heard a lot of buzz around HGH and wish to know how it helps you slow aging, here is everything!
What is HGH Hormone? Is it for real???
Human Growth Hormone is the hormone that helps to enhance body growth. HGH supplements have the tendency to stimulate the release of growth hormone in human body, which helps in enhancing bone mass, bone development, muscle development, body tissues etc which overall enhances body growth. When you reach the dreaded age of 30 years and above, the pituitary gland starts releasing the hormone less which hinders the overall growth, thereby showing you those first signs of aging.
And it hurts so much!!!
Did You Know The Importance Of Pea-Sized Pituitary Gland?
This growth hormone works best in childhood and the pituitary gland which releases the hormone is located at the base of the brain. This is a pea sized gland which is responsible for human growth and ultimately controls the symptoms and signs of aging.
The growth hormone is a small protein that is generated into the pituitary gland and it is secreted into the bloodstream to enhance body’s overall growth. The generation of growth hormone is controlled by certain set of hormones that are produced in the hypothalamus region of the brain, in the intestine, and in pancreas.
Too much science; isn’t it? Well, let us tell you how it functions!
But, how does HGH work?
Human Growth Hormone works to stimulate growth and it especially targets bone density, muscle growth, and tissues. It works more in the night, as per the scientists’ studies. It helps to boost up protein generation in the body, helps to utilize fat, interfere with insulin, increases blood sugar level, and increase insulin level with insulin-like growth factor-1.
How will HGH benefit me?
HGH or Human Growth Hormone is popular for its incredible benefits on preventing aging signs and adding stamina to body. People near the age of 30s always seek interest in consuming the HGH supplement to fight the signs of aging. HGH is a great product for anti-aging, believe us. But, apart from that, here is all you need to know…
Apart from anti aging, there are other important benefits leveraged by HGH supplements like:
- Enhances Body Stamina: The HGH supplement helps in enhancing the energy level in the body, hence enhancing stamina which especially convinces the people who are into more physical activities like athletes, dancers, sportspersons etc to take this supplement.
- Enhances Bone Density: It helps to increase bone density and bone mass which makes the person overall strong.
- Enhances Muscles Growth: Along with enhancing body mass and density, this hormone also targets muscles tissues, joints area, cartilage which helps in toning the body of anyone. It makes the person look in shape and strong; and hence resist signs of aging too.
- Fights Aging Signs: It helps in fighting the aging signs, hence it is very popular among adults; especially women. It helps in boosting hair growth, preventing wrinkled skin and resists overall weakness of the body, thus making you look ever young.
- Best for Immunity Power: As you grow old, your body turns weak and so does your immunity to fight diseases. But this human growth hormone supplement helps you in your late 30s and above to build more immunity. It is also recommended to children also who are weak and catch diseases soon.
How it helps in fighting the signs of aging?
How HGHhelps in fighting the signs of aging?
Human Growth Hormone, responsible for growth and development is secreted more in the childhood. After a certain age, that physical growth is stopped.
That is why, you might have observed that your height increases in childhood and all through your teens, but it stops in the initial phase of adulthood. Similarly, hair growth is strong in childhood but in the late 30s or may be before that, the hair fall starts and also the hair growth gets weaker.
This happens because in childhood, growth hormone secreted by the pituitary gland is released more and with age it starts getting slower. Ouch! Now, that’s a real bad news! But, we cannot fight the concept of what’s called inevitable!
However, science is a boon to mankind and HGH is one of the marvelous gifts of science to us.
The introduction of synthetic Human Growth Hormone is quite prevalent among people all over the world and it is popular for its incredible benefits. There are certain important areas of growth and development in human body that is targeted by this synthetic growth hormone supplement, some of which are as follows:
- Bones:Your bones are one of the most important parts of body that show severe aging signs. Unlike other things like skin and hair, signs of weak bones may not show early. A lot of women in their younger age are also facing bone weakness. The growth hormone supplement helps in enhancing bone density and bone mass, making you stronger and active in physical life, which ultimately boosts up your enthusiasm.
- Muscles:The muscles tissues start getting damaged and weak with age, making your skin and muscles look sagged. This is very common sign of aging and it doesn’t look good at all.
- Hair:Hair growth can be affected in any age. Even though, it isn’t much common among children, but its presence cannot be denied in childhood phase. We have even seen children who have complaints of slow hair growth. Similarly, with age; especially in the late 20s, in today’s’ time people especially men have complaints of losing their hair line. The same signs are evident in women who are close to the age of 30. The consumption of Human Growth Hormone available as supplement helps you fight these signs of hair fall.
- Height:The height is restricted by age but often it is seen that some children are not able to match with their classmates in terms of height; thus they remain short heighted. The use of HGH will help the pituitary gland secrete and release more growth hormone and help a person get better height.
- Skin:The signs of aging are most commonly evident on skin; especially with women. The use of HGH supplements helps you get rid of old tissues and loose muscles, thereby being free from the fear and bondage of wrinkled skin and embracing a better-looking youthful skin.
Who needs HGH?
Adults who have growth hormone deficiency surely need HGH. The doctor may be able to figure out your condition and prescribe you HGH supplements. Growth hormone deficiency GHD may be caused by benign tumor on pituitary gland. It may also be due to treatment of adenoma through radiotherapy or surgery. For the adults who have GHD, HGH can increase exercise stamina, bone density, muscle mass and reduce body fat. Your doctor will conduct a few blood tests to determine if you have GHD and if so, will start with a hormone treatment using HGH supplements. It is also advised that you follow a healthy lifestyle and indulge in regular exercises to gain maximum benefits out of your HGH therapy.
How to take HGH?
HGH supplements are available in capsule, powder, spray and in other forms. Medical science has progressed to heights that have made available hormonal growth supplements to all of us.
Our top picks: Which HGH supplements to trust for anti-aging?
There are different human growth supplements available in the market and each has different and specialized property. If you are looking for a supplement to fight signs of aging and slow growth then you must have your pick from the following top HGH supplements:
- Sytropin: Sytropin is developed to maintain the metabolism process in the body and it contains ingredients including Alpha GPC, GABA, Glycine, L-Arginine, L Glutamine, L Valine, Moomiyo Extract, L Tyrosine and more. It is available in spray form which is easy to use and it helps in boosting the natural pulse release of HGH from the pea sized pituitary gland.
- GenF20 Plus: GenF20 Plus is highly recommended by doctors for its incredible blend of spray and capsule. It contains Alpha GPC, Amino acids, GTF Chromium, L Arginine, L Glycine, L Glutamine, Pituitary Powder and other natural ingredients. It helps in natural secretion of human growth hormone and gives a myriad of health benefits.
In this article, we have discussed how HGH is helpful in slowing down aging and how it is useful for people. If you have any queries, do write to us and we will try to help you the best we can.